The following opportunity comes from the ABA Business Law Section:
5 Reasons You Should Apply to Be A Business Law Fellow
1. Participants in the program are provided a path to Section Leadership though unique leadership positions within their substantive Committees and the Business Law Fellows Committee.
2. Meeting attendance is critical to Section Leadership growth. To assist Fellows in attending each meeting, program participants are reimbursed, consistent with the Section policies, for their attendance at the Business Law Section Spring Meeting, Business Law Section Annual Meeting, and one stand-alone meeting per year, for their term. A total of 6 meetings will be reimbursed for each Business Law Fellow.
3. Current Fellows are assigned program alumni mentors and substantive committee mentors. Mentors are expected to help Fellows navigate the Section and the Business Law Fellows Program and to identify and maximize the opportunities for participation within the Section.
4. Program participants have the chance to form lasting relationships with other Fellows, as well as Section Members, Leaders, and Advisors.
5. To be a part of a program the represents the ABA Business Law Section’s commitment to encouraging the participation of diverse lawyers in Section activities.
To apply or for more information, please visit http://ambar.org/BLFellows.