NOTE: This is not for CLE.
Whether you’re new to LinkedIn, a regular user, or you haven’t updated your LinkedIn Profile in a while, this webinar is for you. This program will cover:
- Defining your purpose: What are you hiring LinkedIn to do for you?
- The biggest mistakes lawyers make in developing their LinkedIn Profiles and how to avoid them
- How to Edit your Profile
- Making an impact with your Professional Headline, Summary and Experience sections
- Additional sections you may wish to add to your Profile
- Multi-media elements that can make your Profile stand out from the crowd
- How to use Skills and Endorsements effectively
- Ethical issues with LinkedIn Profiles and what to do about them
- Managing Profile settings and security
Allison C. Shields, Esq., President, Legal Ease Consulting, Inc., Mount Sinai, New York, NY
Dennis Kennedy, Senior Counsel, Vice President, Digital Payments & Labs, Mastercard, O’Fallon, MO
ABA Free Career Advice Series is a monthly webinar series featuring practical tips from legal career experts.