Whether you’re new to LinkedIn, a regular user, or you haven’t updated your LinkedIn Profile in a while, this webinar is for you. This program will cover:
- Defining your purpose: What are you hiring LinkedIn to do for you?
- The biggest mistakes lawyers make in developing their LinkedIn Profiles and how to avoid them
- How to Edit your Profile
- Making an impact with your Professional Headline, Summary and Experience sections
- Additional sections you may wish to add to your Profile
- Multi-media elements that can make your Profile stand out from the crowd
- How to use Skills and Endorsements effectively
- Ethical issues with LinkedIn Profiles and what to do about them
- Managing Profile settings and security
For more Q&A from the speakers which they didn’t have time to address during the webinar, click here.
Allison C. Shields, Esq., President, Legal Ease Consulting, Inc., Mount Sinai, New York, NY
Dennis Kennedy, Senior Counsel, Vice President, Digital Payments & Labs, Mastercard, O’Fallon, MO
NOTE: This is not for CLE.
ABA Free Career Advice Series is a monthly webinar series featuring practical tips from legal career experts.